3dcart review: in a nutshell
3dcart is a powerful and feature-rich platform that lets you build an e-commerce store all on your own, and then have it launched for the world to see.
They power more than 23,000 stores operating globally, and give you access to every e-commerce feature you might need. Simply speaking, with 3dcart, you can construct a working online store from start to finish all on your own.
3dcart is a hosted solution. This means that you don’t have to install any software, or take care of any server-related issues yourself. You can just focus on managing your store and adding new products.
Who’s 3dcart best suited for?
3dcart delivers a very interesting offering among the competition. Mainly due to two things:
- They give you an easy-to-use e-commerce platform that doesn’t require any development or site building skills.
- At the same time, they also offer you an optimized and advanced structure that’s capable of handling hundreds of products.
What this means is that 3dcart easy website builder is a great solution for online stores that expect to grow fast (or are growing fast already), and want to work with a platform that scales well and can handle whatever number of customers and sales.
Features in 3dcart
Here’s some of the most interesting features in 3dcart:
- Easy to use and customize.
- No transaction fees.
- 24/7 free tech support
- More than 100 designs to choose from.
- Designs optimized for desktop and mobile.
- Integration with eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook, and Shopzilla.
- Unlimited products and product categories (on the top plan).
- Upsells and crossells.
- Customer reviews.
- Digital products.
- Waiting lists.
- Secure hosting (with Level 1 PCI).
- Marketing and SEO friendly.
- Tax handling.
- Order management and fast processing.
- Handling returns.